Thursday, May 29, 2008

The most successful day of my business adventures and experiences making online money.

I have chosen this topic of discussion for two reasons.

1. I am going to teach you my secrets for optimizing my time: Are You Ready For This, you are about to learn how I keep track of every program I belong to without taking days or even weeks to complete. That's right, managing and promoting hundreds of affiliate programs without forgetting or missing, or losing hours of my time.

2. I still hear the horror stories of people not getting paid .

--------------------------

"Lets Begin"


THE GOOD!


Having a place to keep and track all your affiliate programs is a must, you need to realize a few things when it comes to internet marketing.
First off, for saving affiliate info I use WordPad and not Notepad, I find it works better when saving and playing with HTML.
Once you have all the pages of every program you promote together, you may have 20 to 100 pages of programs or more if you are like me.
If you think having a file on your computer for every affiliate program you promote is good, YES and NO.

YES: It is a must to track all your affiliate programs that you promote, group them all together in one file.

YES: You must go through all of them once a week to properly optimize your full earning potential. Remember the saying "Out of Sight out of Mind". PS Its your money we are talking about.


YES: You should keep a separate backup of all files in case you lose any or all.

YES: You must absolutely cloak your links.

-------------------------

THE BAD!


No more spending countless wasted hours on not getting the job done.

NO: Your file is not the place to manage your affiliate program from, if you promote 100 affiliates that's 100 pages of review. You can lose hours switching back and forth, locating, and searching between all the files for one program "OUCH"

NO: Having only that one file without making a backup copy other than on your computer can become a disaster. (Been there and done that).

NO: Believing you can manage all your affiliate programs within a few hours per week from this file is not realistic for achieving your full earning potential "I am talking about optimizing between 50 to 500 affiliate programs on a weekly basis"

NO: You must never use the original link you are provided to promote any affiliate program. They are not secure and are poorly designed which offers no guarantee .


----------------------------

THE UGLY TRUTH!


This will easily triple if not quadruple your amount of completed work per hour, managing and promoting all of your affiliate programs from one source.
All joking set aside, this is how I optimize all my affiliate programs to their full earning potential and how I put a stop to the lose of my commissions.
After receiving my third thank you letter and seeing no money in my account just got me frustrated. I personally spent the next 2 1/2 months researching every possible way to cure this madness.

BOY WAS I GETTING ROBBED!!!

Educate yourself, the net has all the information at your finger tips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS:

Have you ever seen your Google ranking and directory listings? (want to!)

This one is *OPEN*
Review for yourself. Find your immediate ranking on Google with our automated service.
Huge successes others are now having with this incredible breakthrough is FREE*.

To your success,
-Daniel Therrien.

To Your Success,
Daniel Therrien.

No comments: